SONNENTOR Herb Eden
Herbs and spices with their beautiful scents smelled immediately after your arrival and an excursion in the tea packaging plant – these are the experiences to which the visitors of the SONNENTOR Herb Eden like to return. The complex of our company, being one of the leading producers of bio teas and bio spices in the Czech Republic, can be found on the top of the hill in a picturesque wine village and it is an attractive place for families with children, cyclists, school excursions or company excursions.
Having seen the nice-scented warehouse, where you can see the production of teas and spices without artificial colouring agents and flavours, you can take a rest in the beautiful environment of a tea saloon and the teashop Time for Tea (Čas na čaj). It is a great opportunity to enjoy tea specialities, genuine bio coffee or some high-quality desserts from our confectioners together with your relatives and friends. Do not miss the possibility of enjoying a rest in the terrace with a view of the Herb Garden of St. Hildegarda – it offers not only great scents, but also the possibility of testing your knowledge of herbs. Children may freely run about the surrounding meadow and discover interactive elements in our garden or they may enjoy our maxi swing. The observation point will show you the country of many faces and in memory of the trip you can take a photograph in the photo point – then you can download the photo in our web sites. We are looking forward to your visit and we are looking out for you from the Čejkovice hill.
Points of Interest
- Experience excursion in bio tea production plant: The visitors may see the great-scented warehouse of herbs. Young and smiling guides will show you the process of herbs to turn – under the hands of their sunny colleagues – into a cup of delicious tea, free of colouring agents and flavours. You will listen to the stories of herbs and their growers. You will get to know how herbs are purchased and how important manual work is in connection with careful source material processing.
- Tea saloon with tea shop Time for Tea (Čas na čaj): Enjoy your tea time – excellent tea specialities and delicious coffee in cosy environment of our tea salon and tea and coffee shop. You can also enjoy our sweets and confectionery made of high-quality ingredients or refreshing lemonades and home-made ice-creams.
- Herb Garden of St. Hildegarda: See the herbs of our grandmas or simply forget of your everyday worries for a while and enjoy the nature and birds´ chirrups. Take a cover and a book and sit down in the green meadow.
- Sunlight View: Step up the observation tower and enjoy the view of the surroundings, variety of colours of South Moravian vineyards, the view of the centre of Čejkovice with original gothic templar stronghold or a view of blooming rose-roots and houseleeks covering the roof of our company. There is a photo point on the observation tower so you can take a memorial photograph. Smile, please!
- Company shop with an assortment of teas, spices, syrups, confectionery and others
- Special excursions for school groups
- Sunny tasting – a special program with products tasting
- Sunny herbs harvesting – a special program with herbs harvesting and products tasting
Special Offers and Events
- Pre-Easter fair with Moravian Passion-Play by Víťa Marčík
- Sunny May with Mothers´ day celebrations
- Open gardens weekend
- Holiday weekend with Trickster
- Čejkovice Herbs Feasts
- Sunny Advent St. Nicholas’s fair
Opening hours and entry fees
Our Tip for Trips in the Surroundings
- Tour of the Templar Vaults in Čejkovice (200m)
- House of T. G. Masaryk (200m)
- Škrobák Winery (150m)
- ZOO Hodonín (18 km)
- Slavonian castle location in Mikulčice (20 km)
- Valtice castle and Wine Saloon of the Czech Republic (30 km)
- Baťa´s Channel (40 km)